Thursday, July 25, 2013

From Neitzschean to Rich Human He's Fun to Watch- Steve Bacic

As a die-hard science fiction fan, I have of course seen each and every episode of "Andromeda" (when it originally aired) and all of the "Stargate" shows, from SG-1 to Atlantis to Universe.  And of course, in both "Andromeda" and "SG-1" I thoroughly enjoyed Steve Bacic's performances. He's hardly a guy you'd forget.  Let's face it, he steals the scene when he's in it. 

It was, however, as surprise for me last night when I turned on the a Hallmark Channel movie that my husband had recorded for me and who's staring at me from the screen in my den, none other than Telechamus Rhade.  (Okay, Steve Bacic but I'll never forget him as Rhade.)  I know he's been in a ton of stuff, but I'd never watched him in a non-scifi role, so it was really wild to see him as a wealthy human in the romantic comedy, "Nearlyweds." Strange and awesome that is.  I loved it and thoroughly enjoyed watching as well.  I'd love to see him in more similar roles in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment